Plastic Cribbing Blocks For Optimal Safety
dura crib® Hybrid jacking and cribbing blocks are active tools used when a person is working on or near a structure or work piece being stabilised. A unique feature of the hybrid jacking and cribbing block is the three side notches interlock for secure stacking performance. This allows for cribbing block stacks to be formed at 3 times the length of a block that ensures the maximum stability and safety in the event of unintentional equipment movement. Also, the pyramid surfaces can be used for irregular shaped cribbing stacks and positions.
Features & Benefits
- Hi-visibility painted yellow or standard black
- Tested under the guidance of AS1170.0.2002 and AS2498.3.1998
- 100% recycled high density polyethylene (HDPE) construction for durability
- Light Weight Resistant to fuels, oils and most common industrial
- solvents and chemicals
- Will not splinter or rot
- Sturdy lanyard for ease of handling
- Operating Temperature range -40°C to +75°C
- 50 Year warranty against splitting, rotting, absorption, termites and mould Update Table
* Block total Working Load Limit (WLL) is based on a full press load evenly distributed across the top and bottom surfaces of the cribbing block.
Warning: Always perform your own risk assessment before using this product. Always know the weight of the equipment or machine being supported. Consult your equipment and machinery manufacturer manual and guidelines for recommended blocking and lifting points. Never exceed the maximum WLL of the cribbing blocks or cribs. Under no circumstances does the WLL mentioned above take into consideration point loading or uneven weight distribution of the supported load. Copies of Technical Data Sheets and the Technical Operating Manual for Composite Cribbing can be obtained from emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +61 (0)2 8005 6487.